Apr 29, 2023
Top 10 SEO Trend Channels to Follow in 2023: Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Reddit, Quora
It's important to stay up-to-date with SEO trends and follow individuals and communities who are leading the way in the field. Here are some of the top people and community channels that you should consider following.
2. SEO sub-reddit (
3. Neil Patel (
4. Biran Dean (
6. Matt Cutts (
7. SEO quora (
8. Moz (
9. Search Engine Land (
10. Google Webmaster Help (
SEO practices have evolved with the advancement of search engines. Nowadays, it's crucial to prioritize delivering high-quality content that meets the needs of search users, rather than focusing solely on improving HTML tagging to boost rankings. This fundamental principle of SEO emphasizes the significance of catering to the searcher's needs.
Moreover, the emergence of ChatGPT from Microsoft-backed OpenAI and the integration of Microsoft's search engine Bing indicate a new trend in search engines. In response, Google has launched an AI-based search service called BARD. As of April 2023, the future of search evolution remains uncertain, but it's evident that a new era has begun.
Therefore, it's important to stay up-to-date with SEO trends and follow individuals and communities who are leading the way in the field. Here are some of the top people and community channels that you should consider following.
1. Danny Sullivan (Twitter)
- Danny is a well-known figure in the Search Engine Industry, with a large following on Twitter. He has been reporting on search engines since 1995, making him a credible source of information on industry news and developments. Danny has established good connections with the Google quality team, allowing him to be one of the first to report and analyze any changes made to the Google ranking algorithm.
2. SEO sub-reddit (Reddit)
- SEO sub-reddit is a dedicated online community on Reddit, a popular social news aggregation and discussion website. The SEO sub-reddit is a place where individuals and businesses can discuss and learn about search engine optimization (SEO), the process of improving the visibility and ranking of a website on search engine results pages.
- In the SEO sub-reddit, users can post and discuss topics related to SEO, including best practices, new techniques, industry news, and tools. The community is made up of SEO professionals, website owners, digital marketers, and enthusiasts who share their experiences, opinions, and advice.
3. Neil Patel (Linkedin)
- His marketing blog generates over 4 million visitors per month (51% of them spend money on paid ads), his Marketing School podcast generates over 1 million listens per month, his YouTube channel about marketing has over 55 million views and 1.15m subscribers, he has 1 million Facebook fans, and 446,000 Twitter followers.
4. Biran Dean (Youtube)
- Here you'll learn from a serial entrepreneur who founded an online education company (acquired by Semrush) and a 7-figure SaaS startup. He created this channel to share all of the lessons that I'm learning along the way.
5. Google SearchLiaison (Twitter)
- Google SearchLiaison is an official Twitter account managed by Google's public search team. The account provides updates and insights on the latest changes to the Google search algorithm, as well as information about how Google Search works and tips for improving your website's ranking. The updates provided by the account are considered reliable sources of information on the Google search engine, and it is followed by many SEO professionals, webmasters, and industry experts. Additionally, the account provides a platform for users to ask questions and receive answers from the Google team.
6. Matt Cutts (Twitter)
- Matt is in charge of the team that is responsible for the modifications to Google's search engine results pages (SERPs). He uses Twitter to inform about updates to the Google search engine and share interesting news and advancements related to technology as a whole.
7. SEO quora (Quora)
- The SEO Quora channel is a community of individuals who are interested in search engine optimization and provide information on various SEO topics. Users can ask questions related to SEO and get answers from experienced SEO professionals. In addition, users can also read posts related to SEO trends, best practices, and news updates. The SEO Quora channel is a great resource for those looking to learn more about SEO and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
8. Moz (Twitter)
- Moz is a company that offers various marketing products to improve search engine optimization (SEO) and social media visibility. They also run a popular blog on the topics of SEO and digital marketing. Moz's Twitter account is a great resource for anyone who wants to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the world of SEO and digital marketing.
9. Search Engine Land (Twitter)
- Search Engine Land is a digital marketing resource founded by Danny Sullivan. It is considered to be the most comprehensive website in this field, and if you're limited on time and can only follow one site, Search Engine Land is the best option.
10. Google Webmaster Help (Website)
- Google Webmaster Help is a community forum provided by Google, where you can find information on how to optimize your website for search engines and how to use Google's tools to improve your online presence.
Subscribe NewsletterStay connected for the latest news and insights.